Air Duct Cleaning
A Healthy Louisville Home Or Business Starts With Clean Air Ducts
Is Your Duct Work Hiding A Problem?
It’s true: the air quality inside your home or business can have a definite impact on the health of your family, employees, or customers.
It’s also true that “out of sight” really can be “out of mind.” We can’t see the insides of our air ducts or dryer vents, so they have likely been neglected —maybe for a very long time.
All of the air in your home or business circulates through the ductwork many times a day – the same air that completely fills your living and working environment and that you, your family, your employees, and customers breathe.
There’s no getting around the fact that, over time, pollutants and debris build up in the ductwork of any building and can lead to efficiency drops in heating and air conditioning, complications with asthma and allergies, sinus irritation, skin irritation, and so much more.
If you suspect that your HVAC system may need an air duct cleaning, turn to Coop’s. We thoroughly clean every component in the path of heated and cooled air with proven techniques, including low pressure air movers, to remove large debris and powerful vacuum cleaners to pull out smaller particles and dust mites.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you can feel confident about the safety and quality of our work. Call (502) 531-9423 now or fill out our online request form to schedule your cleaning service today!
What To Expect From Our Commercial & Residential Louisville Air Duct Cleaning Services
• We will provide a complete visual inspection of the air ducts including a photographic record of the condition of your vents.
• We will completely vacuum and clean your ducts and vents with a high-powered, professional vacuum system, including the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room to whisk away all dust, debris, and contaminants and preventing them from re-circulating throughout your home or business.
• We will disinfect the vent covers and sealing bars.
• We will apply a cleanout plug to the existing vent cover and install a new cleanout plug to provide access for future service.
• We will provide recommendations for any appropriate additional services, like air conditioner or furnace cleaning.
Top 5 Reasons To Have Your Air Ducts Professionally Cleaned
1. Creates a Cleaner Living & Working Environment
Having your air ducts professionally cleaned reduces the dust and debris that would otherwise circulate, landing on your furniture, your bedding, your flooring…just about everywhere.
2. Reduces Allergens and Irritants
Dirty air ducts frequently contain harmful contaminants and micro-organisms like dander, bacteria, pollen, mildew, mold spores, and similar toxins. People who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory problems are particularly sensitive to these airborne particles. A periodic air duct cleaning promotes healthier living…otherwise the dirty air in your home just keeps re-circulating over and over.
3. Helps Everyone Breathe Easier
Even if no one in your household or business suffers from chronic allergies or respiratory problems, air duct cleaning makes it easier for everyone to breathe, creates a more comfortable environment, and promotes well-being.
4. Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors
Pets, household cleaning agents, paint fumes, mold, tobacco use, and even food preparation all contribute to stale smells in air ducts. Even a simple accumulation of dust and dirt over the years can lead to a musty scent coming from your ductwork. Whenever the furnace or air conditioner is running, these odors will repeatedly flow through your home or business. Professional air duct cleaning removes odor trapping particles, resulting in a fresher smelling home or business.
5. Improves Air Flow Efficiency
Ductwork and registers that have a heavy build-up of dust and grime can restrict the flow of air from the furnace and air conditioner. This means your system will have to work harder to heat or cool your home or business, resulting in a decreased level of efficiency. Conversely, a clean system will operate at peak efficiency and provide the most cost-effective performance for your energy dollar.
10% Discount For Seniors & Military Service Members
2-Week “If Stains Come Back, So Do We” Guarantee
If stains are going to re-appear after cleaning, they will almost always come back within 24 to 48 hours. We go the extra mile and guarantee that if stains come back within 2 weeks after our cleaning, we’ll come back and make it right for you.